Kick-A-Thon 2016 Details
As a Community Kicker, you will join over 100 of the community’s political, educational and business leaders to help raise money for organizations such as the American Cancer Society Fox Valley Chapter, Living Well Cancer Resource Center in Geneva, IL and Fox Valley Food for Health, along with the St. Charles East and North High School Drill Teams.
Last year alone we were able to share more than $100,000 in donations with these organizations. We could not have done that without the help of you and others like you, people who are an important part of the Fox Valley with vested interest in our community. You will be paired with a member of the Drill Team who has a goal to raise at least $200.00.
Last year some Drill Team members were able to raise close to $100,000, and many Community Kickers raised more than $2,000! At the Tailgate Party, you will have a photo taken with your Drill Team Kicker and you and your family will be treated to dinner. At approximately 6:00 pm, kickers will start lining up with their Drill Team partners and, as you are walking out onto the field, you and your affiliation will be announced to the crowd. After the 100 kicks are completed as a group, you will be lead off the field and Kick-A-Thon is officially over. You are welcome to stay and enjoy the Crosstown Classsic football game or you may choose to return to the tailgate area for additional dessert & coffee.
▪ 23rd Annual Kick-A-Thon Friday, September 16, 2016
▪ Tailgate Party is at 5:00 PM in the big white tents located by the visitors’ stands at the St. Charles North High School Football Stadium.
▪ 6:30 PM approximate kick time (between Sophomore and Varsity games).
▪ Kickers will be formally recognized that evening on the field.
▪ Your prompt reply by September 2, 2016 is GREATLY appreciated.
▪ RSVP by filling out the Registration Form.
▪ We suggest that you raise a minimum of (but not limited to) $200.00. The Drill Team dancer that you are partnered with will contact you before the event. She will give you a packet of very important information. If you do not receive this packet, please notify one of the chairpersons of Kick-A-Thon.
If you are not able to attend on September 16th, but would like to help? We would love to accept your donation of any amount! Just go to the Donate page.